Historic Lodging – Memorable Dining – Southern Hospitality
Experience “Victorian Southern Comfort” at our historic Natchez bed and breakfast. We offer exceptional Natchez lodging options; the luxurious Main House and only steps away Aunt Clara’s Cottage and our new Bost House. All our homes feature our safe and healthy environments that support our MS cautious, measured and thoughtful return to normalcy including wonderful gardens and porches. Enjoy…
- We are Open to Shetler-in-Place or Enjoy Natchez History by Self-Touring Natchez Trails
- MS Phase I Opening with Limited Availability
- Several breakfast options to choose
- Spacious rooms & suites with beautiful furnishings
- Modern luxury amenities including private baths
- Afternoon in-room beverages
- Ideal location in the heart of historic Natchez
- Guest-acclaimed B&B experience with unmatched Southern hospitality
- Choose lodging in our 1893 Main House (2-room King Suites) or our 1873 Cottage (Queen or King Rooms) and our newly opened 1893 Bost House (2-room King Suite and two Queen Rooms)
- Modified Covin-19 Policies including cancellation, deposit and temporary Phase 1 limits on children and pets
- Comprehensive environmental COVID-19 health guidance.
We are in the perfect location for romantic getaways in Mississippi, Rich History and Celebrations or Elopements.
Devereaux Shields House is a member of Select Registry, an association of hundreds of inns, boutique hotels, and bed and breakfasts across the country. Each one has passed the industry’s leading inspection program, covering everything from cleanliness to hospitality and ensuring you individualized comfort and the professionalism you expect from a trusted brand. We have earned Select Safe, Stay Select status, an industry-leading set of health and safety guidelines based on recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and other industry leaders. The guidelines can be found at https://selectregistry.com/select-safe-stay-select/.