Historic Lodging – Memorable Dining – Southern Hospitality
Experience “Victorian Southern Comfort” at our historic Natchez bed and breakfast. We offer exceptional Natchez lodging options; the luxurious Main House and the pet friendly Aunt Clara’s Cottage only a few doors away. Both of our homes are child friendly and feature wonderful gardens and porches. Enjoy…
- A fabulous full Southern breakfast each morning
- Spacious rooms & suites with beautiful furnishings
- Modern luxury amenities including private baths
- Afternoon beverage & cheese welcome receptions
- Ideal location in the heart of historic Natchez
- Guest-acclaimed wonderful B&B experience with unmatched Southern hospitality
- Choose lodging in our 1893 Main House (2-room King Suites) or our 1873 Cottage (Queen or King Rooms) and our newly opened (Oct 2019) 1893 Bost House (2-room King Suite and two Queen Rooms)
We are in the perfect location for romantic getaways in Mississippi, Natchez Pilgrimage and intimate celebrations or elopements.
We are proud to announce as of January 8, 2020 Southern Living included our Devereaux Shields House among 11 Southern Bed-and-Breakfasts that are Perfect for Mother-Daughter Getaways. Thank you to all who enjoyed their stays with us and openly expressed their joy to future guests. See details in our Awards and Press.