Southern Style, Local, Fresh and Delicious
A great southern breakfast is an essential part of a memorable stay in our bed and breakfast in Natchez, MS. We are proud to feature local, fresh and organic foods and ingredients in all of our breakfast courses. From muffins, scones or toast to sweet and savory entrees, we happily feature options for any personal health or special breakfast needs, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free or spicy food adverse. Plan your visit to Natchez with our Mississippi romantic getaway packages.
Breakfast is served daily at 8:30 A.M. to best accommodate our guests in one or both of our dining rooms in our 1873 Aunt Clara’s Cottage or our 1893 Main House. Guests enjoy our brand of southern breakfast cuisine, which includes:
Three Courses – To satisfy your palate
- 1st Course – Fresh-cut fruit course, assorted juices, house brew coffee, tea or milk
- 2nd Course – A single entree accompanied by sides of meat (or substitute) and grits or potatoes of many recipes, some original, some adapted, some surprises, all delicious
- 3rd Course – Fresh-baked, hot-served southern biscuits, scones or toast with butter and our jam-of-the-day selection from local sources
Our breakfast experience also features:
Setting – Beautiful décor of lace covered tables with fresh flowers and soothing background music in a historic yet comfortable ambience and fireside in winter.
Style – Delightful morning service to satisfy your wishes
- Early morning (7am) in-house fresh coffee blend and tea service
- Full hot-served table groupings or private seating
- Special order lighter breakfast alternatives available for either very early or late risers
- Special House Packages can include in-room or garden service
- Certified ServSafe Food Safety with the MS Health Department
Optional Concierge – Enjoy private peace or delightful conversation on touring, shopping or dining suggestions with Ron or Eleanor, other guests or our staff if desired, but certainly personal service during breakfast is guaranteed.
Sample Breakfast Entree Menus
Peach-Caramel French Toast accompanied by scrambled eggs, maple flavored sausage patties with sautéed onions and apples
Southern Eggs Benedict consisting of a fried grit patty, ham, tomato, and poach egg topped with hollandaise sauce
Eggs Benedict Casserole topped with hollandaise sauce, ham and southern hot-tomato cheese grits
Vegetable Frittata accompanied by ham and southern hot tomato-cheese grits or oven roasted potatoes
Quiche Lorraine accompanied by bacon and oven roasted potatoes
Choice of Fried Eggs or Eggs-in-a-Basket accompanied by bacon, sausage links or meat patties and potato casserole or special cheese grits
Also Southern Specialties such as Special Blueberry Blintz and sausage patties, biscuits & gravy, creamed chip beef & gravy or assorted local berries seasonally