Natchez offers some of the best festivals and events in Mississippi year round. Stay at Devereaux Shields House and enjoy all of the top Natchez events and festivals at your fingertips!
Top Annual Natchez Events
- The Adams County Sheriff’s Office Annual Rodeo is the family fun event you won’t want to miss! Enjoy bull riding, roping, Miss Rodeo America, barrel racing, and many more activities and events!
- Join us for the 16th annual Natchez Food & Wine Festival, the most anticipated event in the Natchez area! Spend the weekend eating delicious food prepared by the best chefs in the area while drinking the finest wines.
- View the beautiful historic buildings around the Natchez area with the annual Fall pilgrimage tour. There are three different tours offered each featuring different historic buildings!
- Beer, music, balloons, and football makes for the perfect weekend in Natchez! The annual Great Mississippi Balloon Race is the must-go-to festival of the year. See the balloons while listening to live music, drinking beer in the beer garden or catch up on the big college or NFL game! There are attractions and activities for the whole family!
- Celebrate the 40th annual Natchez Antiques Forum! Listen to speeches from industry experts, tour historic churches in Natchez, and take part in an exclusive luncheon on the American Queen Steamboat.
- Tour the grave sites of historic figures buried in the Natchez area. Learn about their history, romance, and mystery as local citizens and family members of the deceased tell you their story!
- Attend the 8th annual Gumbo Cook-Off and lighting of the tree! Kids can play on the North Pole Playground, visit with Santa and Mrs. Claus, eat cookies and drink hot chocolate! Take part in the Gumbo Cook-Off or taste all of the delicious entries while enjoying Christmas carols and the lighting of the Christmas Tree.