An Insider’s Natchez Travel Guide
The Natchez area is particularly rich in historic plantations, beautiful Antebellum and Victorian homes, all allowing visitors a view of earlier times.
Arts & Culture
Natchez offers visitors a number of cultural opportunities, including downtown art galleries, theaters, and excellent museums.
Book our Simply Elegant Getaway Package and enjoy 45 minute narrated, horse-drawn carriage tour of the historic district.
Take a look at all that is included in our Romance Package, perfect for Anniversaries, Honeymoons or just a little Romance!
Dining and Nightlife
Things heat up in along the Mississippi after dark. Enjoy a variety of dining and entertainment options, from elegant river view dining to cozy taverns with live blues music.
Discover things to do in Natchez and plan your getaway to our Natchez bed and breakfast.
While you may feel the desire relax and enjoy a slower pace during your trip, Natchez also provides plenty of opportunities for those seek a more active getaway. Enjoy miles of biking and walking trails running through historic downtown and out to Bluff Park overlooking the splendor of the Mississippi River.
Plan your getaway with our Southern Adventure Experience Packages.
We will be waiting with a glass of sweet tea when you get back!
- Mardi Gras Celebration – February
- Valentine’s Celebration – February
- Natchez Literary & Cinema Celebration – February
- Spring Pilgrimage – March – April
- Natchez Blues Festival – April
- Natchez Festival of Music – May
- 8th Annual Natchez Tour of Gardens – May
- Natchez Food & Wine Festival – July
- Fall Pilgrimage – September – October
- Phatwater Kayak Challenge – October
- Great MS River Balloon Race – October
- Pilgrimage Garden Club Annual Antiques Forum – November
- Angels on the Bluff Natchez Cemetery Tour – November
- Christmas in Natchez – November – January