Are you looking for a fun and exciting entertainment experience? If so, Natchez is the place to be! There’s plenty of live music and performances ranging from the spectacular night life filled with jazz, blues, and Mississippi culture to an enjoyable night at the Magnolia Bluffs Casino where your gaming experience will be one to remember! Book your stay at Devereaux Shields House today and be entertained by everything Natchez has to offer.Book Now
Natchez offers everything from cozy restaurant bars to live entertainment found throughout the city on any given night. Here’s a few of our favorite offerings:
- Rolling River Bistro offers live music every night but Sunday.
- Bowie’s Tavern offers live music on Friday and Saturday nights and Sunday evenings beginning at 5:30.
- Under the Hill Saloon offers live music 9pm-1am Wednesday-Saturday and 4-8pm on Sunday. Tuesday is Karaoke Night and twice a month on Monday is Acoustic Night.
- Biscuits and Blues offers live music 7-10pm on Friday and Saturday.
- The Pilot House Restaurant at Hotel Vue offers live music Thursday evenings 7-10pm.
- Smoot’s Grocery offers live music on selected evenings along with lounge, dance, eats & drinks.’
- The Corner Bar and Andrews Bar are great hidden gems for the something different.
Live Music Calendar
Our live music calendar is filled with tunes from regional artists including local Natchezians. From jamming out in one of the oldest bars in America to listening to sounds of an acoustic guitar at one of the local restaurants, you’re sure to find what you’re looking for at one of our many musical venues.
Magnolia Bluffs Casino provides a fantastic gambling experience that you won’t forget! From money drawings, Poker tournament Mondays, The Southern-Style Bandsaw Buffet, Prime Cut Steak House on the Bluff, The Bluffs Bistro, and the live music Thursday-Saturday, there’s no shortage of entertainment here.
Americana Music Triangle
Natchez sits at the heart of America’s Music Origins and there is always a place to listen to great live music. If you are traveling the Gold Record Road in the Americana Music Triangle, you’ll definitely want to make a stop through Natchez. After all, the road crosses our path twice!
Mississippi Blues Trail
The Rhythm Night Club Fire – The Natchez Dance Hall Holocaust remains the fourth deadliest nightclub fire in world history. Today, the Rhythm Night Club Fire is remembered through the chilling songs of other blues musicians.
The Delta Music Museum offers exhibits on sixteen rock & roll and blues musicians from the Mississippi River delta country. There is a “Walk of Fame” outside the building that’s worth checking out.
For more great blues history, check out the MS Blues Trail!
Natchez Little Theater
Mississippi’s oldest community theater has been entertaining since 1932. Located on 319 Linton Avenue, this venue is known for putting on popular plays such as:
- Southern Exposure
- Mississippi Medicine Show
- A Christmas Carol
- Big River
- Kiss Me Kate
See the current season of plays at the Natchez Little Theater.
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg! Book your stay at Devereaux Shields House today and get ready for an entertaining getaway in Natchez.Book Now