Natchez Bucket List – Without the Crowds!
Natchez is legendary for its hospitality, best known for its largest collection of our nation’s Antebellum Homes dating from before the Civil War, and wonderful Native-American and African-American history and culture. See our short list of must-dos for your upcoming Natchez getaway:
- Tour an Antebellum Home.
- Visit the Grand Village and its Indian Mound.
- Stop by the African-American Museum of History & Culture or the Stratton Chapel Photo Gallery.
- Enjoy a wonderful breakfast at our Devereaux Shields House.
- Grab a quick sandwich at Uptown Grocery, famous for its deli sandwiches, or lunch at memorable Mammy’s Cupboard.
- Have a wonderful dinner at local casual favorites, Cotton Alley Café, Magnolia Grill or Rolling River Bistro.
- Pick your choice of evening entertainment by local artists at Rolling River Bistro, Biscuits & Blues, or Under the Hill Saloon.
Whatever it is you’re looking for, we can help you find it here in Natchez. Book a midweek stay today and enjoy all this without the crowds and with lower midweek rates!
Don’t Forget to Enter!
Enter as many times as you’d like with the hashtag #KickBackInNatchez between now and May 31st! The winners will be announced in the June newsletter so be sure to check your inbox. Good luck!
Good for one year, not available for redemption during holidays or festival periods. No cash value. See full contest terms & conditions.
The Best Gift
Whether you need a last-minute Mother’s Day gift or are thinking about Father’s Day coming up next month, spoil Mom and Dad this year with a Natchez getaway! All you have to do is order a Devereaux Shields House Gift Certificate online!
“Awesome, perfectly maintained old style retreat with wonderful hosts. A perfect place to experience Natchez and the Mississippi strolling around in this quiet little town. We had excellent food at Cotton Alley Café recommended by our hosts.”