A romantic getaway in Mississippi awaits in our beautiful Natchez bed and breakfast. View our seasonal specials, our romance packages and enhancements & join us at our top rated inn.
Cheers to Any Occasion!
No matter what you’re celebrating, it deserves a toast. Book any 2-night stay now through November 2018 and receive a complimentary bottle of wine or Champagne (the choice is yours)! Full breakfast and free wine and cheese welcome reception is also included.
And if you would like, get 20% off keepsake wine or Champagne flutes as the perfect memento to help you remember your trip!
Promo Code: Cheers18
Valid seven days a week, based on availability. New reservations only, must book direct and not available with any other specials or packages.Book Now
Romance Is in the Air 2018
Say I Love You to your Special Someone with our Romance Add-On Package and a stay at Devereaux Shields! Book your favorite room and share…
- A single red rose
- A bottle of Champagne
- Chocolate covered strawberries
$69 in addition to accommodationBook Now
Natchez Hauntings & Ghost Stories
Experience a self-guided medley of Natchez ghost stories and legends especially assembled for our guest’s enjoyment during this Halloween Season. Explore ten Natchez Haunted Sites, Legends and Ghost Stories. Package includes:
- 1-Night Posh Lodging
- Complimentary Fall libations, snacks and a southern lagniappe
- Custom Guide of Ghost Stories & Map of Haunted Natchez sites
- Full Southern breakfast
- Add nights at 10% discount
Your self-guided jaunt around Historic Natchez begins in the historic surroundings of the Devereaux Shields House Bed & Breakfast, so named for the original owner of the property Lt. Colonel Devereaux Shields (1893). You’ll be provided a custom guide that includes a map of Natchez haunted sites and highlights of their legends and ghost stories and tips for exploring. These sites include some of the finest antebellum homes in the south. While the sites are free to explore, some of the sites have admissions if travelers wish to more fully investigate them.
Select a date, select a room, and look for the “Natchez Hauntings & Ghost Stories” package.
Available October 21-November 18, 2018.Book Now
Relax, Refresh & Rejuvenate
Start anew this season. Includes:
- Two personalized 1-hr massages, including Swedish Massage combined with Deep Tissue Massage and Hot Stones as desired. Choice of cooling or warm relaxing towel.
- Bottle of sparkling wine with complimentary custom flutes (yours to keep), and homemade cookies delivered to your room
- $25 credit for local dining.
Starting at $475, plus tax for two night stay.
*Rate varies by date and room selection. 2 night minimum stay required. Massages are scheduled back to back, a couples massage with two therapists is available on weekends for an additional $20. 72 hours notice required.Book Now
Devereaux Shields Engagement Package
- Beautiful arrangement of one dozen red roses
- A bottle of chilled Prosecco and custom keep-sake flutes
- Homemade chocolate sweets
- Assistance with planning this momentous occasion
We are all romantic’s at heart and this package is perfect for any couples celebrating an anniversary, honeymoon or just a special occasion where romance is on the menu. We encourage a 2-night stay to enjoy a relaxing time in Natchez.
- Romantic & Elegant Multi-course Dinner at either Monmouth Historic Inn or Dunleith Plantation (drinks, tax & tip not included)
- Full Southern Style Breakfast each morning Including Fresh Fruit Salad (healthy and hearty!)
- Narrated Horse-Drawn Carriage ride through Historic Natchez
- Sparkling Wine, Chocolates and Flowers in your Room, and a Special Gift Basket including our custom logo flutes or wine glasses.
Add this package to your stay for $259 or without the dinner for $159, plus MS tax.Book Now
Natchez Girlfriend Getaway
2-Night stay, sparkling bubbly & fruit reception, carriage ride, dining credit for lunch or dinner, and everyday enjoy full breakfast, sunset beverages & snacks, 24/7 access to exercise club and Natchez tour tips from $369/guest. Amenity upgrades available.
Live Well-Laugh Often-Love Much – Rejuvenate, share good times, savor tasty foods, have fun playing & shopping, pamper yourself and create special memories. Available anytime.
* Basic Package from $369 per guest (plus applicable taxes), each guest package includes
- 2-Night Stay in Queen Bed Room (with two beds for max occupancy 4) in Aunt Clara’s Cottage,
- Welcoming Reception – Sparkling Bubbly & Fruit
Every Day (included)
- Full Southern Breakfast w/Mimosa
- Sunset Beverages & Hors d’oeuvres
- 24/7 Access to Fitness Club – unwind and relax your body
- Natchez tour tips & reservation assistance
During Your Stay (included)
- Horse-Drawn carriage ride through historic downtown Natchez
- $25 Dining Credit – Choice of lunch or dinner at Magnolia Grill or lunch basket for Natchez area picnic
- 2-Night Room Upgrade – Choose Main House Rose or Gallery Suites –from $65/person
- Gift Basket–Devereaux Shield’s collectable plus other culinary goodies – $39/person
- Choice of Massage, Facial or Pedicure – $79/person
- Additional Nights – 30% off standard rates
Natchez-Based Southern Adventures
Experience unique Southern outdoor travel and eating adventures with your stay. From $79.00 per person you can customize your package with choices from fishing, hunting, kayaking, walking and boat tours and many special interest tours including a Patriotic Tour, Cultural and History Tours, African-American Tour and more.
Our Natchez and Mississippi State Bed & Breakfast Associations and Miss-Lou Tours are collaborating to provide unique southern adventure experiences for the Adventure Tourism Traveler. We suggest extended and multiple-day southern stays for your greater pleasure.
Meet Miss Lou – Deep South Getaway
Well kiss my grits, have you met Miss Lou? Perhaps its time to experience what living in the South in the 1800’s was all about. Three Innkeeping “neighbors” have joined forces to allow you to do just that. You’ll experience the city, the country and in between.
Your Miss Lou Package includes:
Avenue Inn Bed and Breakfast in New Orleans, LA
2-night stay at Avenue Inn Bed and Breakfast in New Orleans, Louisiana with choice of Garden District Walking Tour or Haunted Tour and Streetcar passes for 2 days of unlimited riding.
Devereaux Shields House Bed and Breakfast in Natchez, MS
2-night stay at Devereaux Shields House Bed and Breakfast in Natchez, Mississippi with a choice of a horse drawn carriage tour of downtown Natchez included (two tickets per package) or a tour of 2 Antebellum Homes
Stockade Bed and Breakfast in Baton Rouge, LA
2-night stay at Stockade Bed and Breakfast in Baton Rouge, Louisiana with passes to the Old Governor’s Mansion and Old State Capital. (Or substitute Magnolia Mound Plantation and the Rural Life Museum on Mondays
Personalized expert concierge services by the innkeepers
Package rate is $569 per person plus taxes, double occupancy for a boutique/standard queen accommodation, including a private bath and daily breakfast, at each location. Room upgrades may be accommodated for added cost and subject to availability.
Call us at 601-304-5378 and mention this package to Book Your Trip Today! You may start your tour at any of the three B&Bs.
Back in the day, it was not uncommon for wealthy aristocrats of the south to visit a second home located in Louisiana or Mississippi along the river or in the big cities. This afforded business partners who were often family members, the ability to travel between their plantation locations and the city or vise versa. While in the city for example, they marketed their cotton or sugar cane and generally remained there during the off-season. Travel was not a matter of a few hours, but a few days or weeks. And so these families found it more convenient to have dual residency. In other situations, families just went for a visit to see relatives or friends…and stayed and stayed! Now you can recreate the experience with a package that three good friends and neighboring Innkeepers have put together for those on a road trip through the Deep South.
The package is subject to availability; some holidays, special events, and citywide convention dates may be excluded. Please ask for “package availability at the time of your call.” Reservations are based on availability at all three Inns. The offer may not be used in conjunction with any other coupon or package or deposit ticket. Tax is 13%+1.00 per day for New Orleans; 4% per night for Baton Rouge and 10% +$2.00 per night for Natchez. Transportation to/from all activities and between Inns is not provided.
Full breakfast offered at the Stockade and Devereaux Shields House. Continental breakfast is offered at the Avenue Inn, No charge for parking or WiFi; some services vary at each facility.
May we suggest that you make your reservations early to ensure availability at all 3 B&Bs. Feel free to contact each Inn prior to arrival to help you with planning the perfect get-a-way in each locale.
Simply Elegant Getaway
Enjoy a narrated Horse-Drawn Carriage ride through Historic Natchez and your choice of an Elegant Multi-Course Dinner at Monmouth Historic Inn or at Dunleith’s The Castle (drinks, tax & tip not included) plus much more.
Our Package includes:
- Complimentary hot and cold refreshments
- Full Southern breakfast & Historic Natchez Tour Tips
- Narrated Horse-Drawn Carriage ride through Historic Natchez
- Choice of an Elegant Multi-Course Dinner at Monmouth Historic Inn or at Dunleith’s The Castle (drinks, tax & tip not included)
- Manicured Gardens Open to enjoy
- Add this package to any room for $159 plus MS tax
- Book Your Room online then select this package at checkout or call us at 601-304-5378 to add this package.
Tastes of Natchez
Experience a 1-day medley of Natchez sights, sounds and flavors especially crafted for your enjoyment. Your narrated and chauffeured jaunt around Natchez by “Downtown Karla Brown” includes a guided tour of one of our finest antebellum homes, lunch at one of several downtown eateries, followed by a guest-choice “extra” visit to one of the following:
- The Old South Winery
- Old South Trading Post
- Carriage Ride through Historic Natchez
You will be returned to your lodging and given a southern lagniappe to complete your taste of Natchez. Available year-round, transportation provided, helpful guide Karla Brown narrates your visit.
Rate is $95 per person and includes a $15 credit for lunch.
Intimate Elopement Package
Elope to Devereaux Shields House, and enjoy an intimate celebration in our elegant parlors or gardens. Our Mississippi elopement packages feature everything you need for a stress-free small wedding, including:
- An experienced Wedding Officiant to perform the ceremony
- Your choice of a Small Bouquet or Corsage, plus a Groom’s Boutonniere
- Beautiful Fresh Flower Bouquet and vase in your room
- Petite 6-inch Wedding Cake decorated with matching flowers
- Champagne or Non-Alcoholic Bubbly and Keepsake Flutes
- Commemorative Engraved Brick in our garden walk to come back and visit on your anniversary!
$595, includes wedding couple only*
Two night minimum stay required for wedding couple. Price does not include lodging.
Please contact us about customizing this package, including adding guests to the ceremony, professional photography, or a romantic carriage ride through historic Natchez.Book Now