A romantic getaway in Mississippi awaits in our beautiful Natchez bed and breakfast. View our seasonal specials, our romance packages and enhancements & join us at our top rated inn.
Winter Stay & Play Special
Head south this winter for a relaxing midweek retreat at our historic haven. Book 3 or more nights and save $75 or more on your stay!
New reservations only. Valid for stays Sunday-Thursday, December 1, 2020 – Jan 31, 2021. Cannot be combined with any other offers or third party gift certificates.Book Now
Date Night Escape Package
Call us old school, but we still believe in real date nights! Enjoy:
- One night in your favorite room
- A wine and cheese reception
- $50 dinner credit
- Two tickets for horse-drawn carriage or electric cart tour through historic Natchez
- A bottle of sparkling wine & fruit served indoors fireside or at our outdoor garden fire pit
- Southern breakfast for two the next morning
- Additional nights optional
Save 10% on your lodging with this package!
New reservations only. Cannot be combined with any other special offers or third party bookings.Book Now
Police & Military Appreciation Special
As a thank you for protecting and serving your community, we are offering active & veteran military and police personnel 10% off a stay of 2 or more nights (Sunday-Thursday) at our Natchez bed and breakfast.
*New reservations only. May not be combined with other offers or third party gift certificates. Must provide badge or active police or military ID card upon check in to receive discount.Book Now
Relax, Refresh & Rejuvenate
Start anew this season. Includes:
- Two personalized 1-hr massages, including Swedish Massage combined with Deep Tissue Massage and Hot Stones as desired. Choice of cooling or warm relaxing towel.
- Bottle of sparkling wine with complimentary custom flutes (yours to keep), and homemade cookies delivered to your room
- $25 credit for local dining.
Starting at $475, plus tax for two night stay.
*Rate varies by date and room selection. 2 night minimum stay required. Massages are scheduled back to back, a couples massage with two therapists is available on weekends for an additional $20. 72 hours notice required.Book Now
Just ‘Cause… I Love You! Package
With so many fabulous things to do in Natchez, it can be overwhelming to choose where to go and what to do during your stay. To ensure your getaway is nothing less than spectacular, we have crafted this package that will give you and your special someone a taste of the local Natchez flavor and memories to last a lifetime. Two options make it easy to find the right fit for your perfect trip. Explore the details below.
Southern Romance Package
- One or two-night stay in a comfortable guest room with queen bed with a full southern-style breakfast each morning
- Narrated open-air tour with a personal guide through historic downtown Natchez
- Chocolate-covered strawberries with Champagne or non-alcoholic bubbly
- Wine and cheese welcome reception
One-night stay: $239 plus tax | Two-night stay: $359 plus tax
Extras (minimum 2-night stay required):
- Hot Air Balloon Ride over Historic Natchez (weather permitting) – $450
- Massages with hot stones, music, and aromatherapy – $85 per person for 1-hour massage, $170 per couple
Based on availability. Room upgrades available.
Romance Is in the Air
Say I Love You to your Special Someone with our Romance Add-On Package and a stay at Devereaux Shields! Book your favorite room and share…
- A single red rose
- A bottle of Champagne
- Chocolate covered strawberries
$69 in addition to accommodationBook Now
Devereaux Shields Engagement Package
- Beautiful arrangement of one dozen red roses
- A bottle of chilled Prosecco and custom keep-sake flutes
- Homemade chocolate sweets
- Assistance with planning this momentous occasion
We are all romantic’s at heart and this package is perfect for any couples celebrating an anniversary, honeymoon or just a special occasion where romance is on the menu. We encourage a 2-night stay to enjoy a relaxing time in Natchez.
- Romantic & Elegant Multi-course Dinner at either Monmouth Historic Inn or Dunleith Plantation (drinks, tax & tip not included)
- Full Southern Style Breakfast each morning Including Fresh Fruit Salad (healthy and hearty!)
- Narrated Horse-Drawn Carriage ride through Historic Natchez
- Sparkling Wine, Chocolates and Flowers in your Room, and a Special Gift Basket including our custom logo flutes or wine glasses.
Add this package to your stay for $259 or without the dinner for $159, plus MS tax.Book Now
Natchez Girlfriend Getaway
2-Night stay, sparkling bubbly & fruit reception, carriage ride, dining credit for lunch or dinner, and everyday enjoy full breakfast, sunset beverages & snacks, 24/7 access to exercise club and Natchez tour tips from $369/guest. Amenity upgrades available.
Live Well-Laugh Often-Love Much – Rejuvenate, share good times, savor tasty foods, have fun playing & shopping, pamper yourself and create special memories. Available anytime.
* Basic Package from $369 per guest (plus applicable taxes), each guest package includes
- 2-Night Stay in Queen Bed Room (with two beds for max occupancy 4) in Aunt Clara’s Cottage,
- Welcoming Reception – Sparkling Bubbly & Fruit
Every Day (included)
- Full Southern Breakfast w/Mimosa
- Sunset Beverages & Hors d’oeuvres
- 24/7 Access to Fitness Club – unwind and relax your body
- Natchez tour tips & reservation assistance
During Your Stay (included)
- Horse-Drawn carriage ride through historic downtown Natchez
- $25 Dining Credit – Choice of lunch or dinner at Magnolia Grill or lunch basket for Natchez area picnic
- 2-Night Room Upgrade – Choose Main House Rose or Gallery Suites –from $65/person
- Gift Basket–Devereaux Shield’s collectable plus other culinary goodies – $39/person
- Choice of Massage, Facial or Pedicure – $79/person
- Additional Nights – 30% off standard rates
Natchez-Based Southern Adventures
Experience unique Southern outdoor travel and eating adventures with your stay. From $79.00 per person you can customize your package with choices from fishing, hunting, kayaking, walking and boat tours and many special interest tours including a Patriotic Tour, Cultural and History Tours, African-American Tour and more.
Our Natchez and Mississippi State Bed & Breakfast Associations and Miss-Lou Tours are collaborating to provide unique southern adventure experiences for the Adventure Tourism Traveler. We suggest extended and multiple-day southern stays for your greater pleasure.
Simply Elegant Getaway
Enjoy a narrated Horse-Drawn Carriage ride through Historic Natchez and your choice of an Elegant Multi-Course Dinner at Monmouth Historic Inn or at Dunleith’s The Castle (drinks, tax & tip not included) plus much more.
Our Package includes:
- Complimentary hot and cold refreshments
- Full Southern breakfast & Historic Natchez Tour Tips
- Narrated Horse-Drawn Carriage ride through Historic Natchez
- Choice of an Elegant Multi-Course Dinner at Monmouth Historic Inn or at Dunleith’s The Castle (drinks, tax & tip not included)
- Manicured Gardens Open to enjoy
- Add this package to any room for $159 plus MS tax
- Book Your Room online then select this package at checkout or call us at 601-304-5378 to add this package.
Tastes of Natchez
Experience a 1-day medley of Natchez sights, sounds and flavors especially crafted for your enjoyment. Your narrated and chauffeured jaunt around Natchez by “Downtown Karla Brown” includes a guided tour of one of our finest antebellum homes, lunch at one of several downtown eateries, followed by a guest-choice “extra” visit to one of the following:
- The Old South Winery
- Old South Trading Post
- Carriage Ride through Historic Natchez
You will be returned to your lodging and given a southern lagniappe to complete your taste of Natchez. Available year-round, transportation provided, helpful guide Karla Brown narrates your visit.
Rate is $95 per person and includes a $15 credit for lunch.
Intimate Elopement Package
Elope to Devereaux Shields House, and enjoy an intimate celebration in our elegant parlors or gardens. Our Mississippi elopement packages feature everything you need for a stress-free small wedding, including:
- An experienced Wedding Officiant to perform the ceremony
- Your choice of a Small Bouquet or Corsage, plus a Groom’s Boutonniere
- Beautiful Fresh Flower Bouquet and vase in your room
- Petite 6-inch Wedding Cake decorated with matching flowers
- Champagne or Non-Alcoholic Bubbly and Keepsake Flutes
- Commemorative Engraved Brick in our garden walk to come back and visit on your anniversary!
$595, includes wedding couple only*
Two night minimum stay required for wedding couple. Price does not include lodging.
Please contact us about customizing this package, including adding guests to the ceremony, professional photography, or a romantic carriage ride through historic Natchez.Book Now