There are many things to do in Natchez, MS during your getaway, but nothing beats getting pampered! Check out our top ways to relax in Natchez, including spa treatments, massages, and shopping. Below are a few of our favorite experiences.
Spa Treatments & Massages
- Devereaux Shields House offers onsite massages in a relaxing environment incorporating Swedish massage combined with deep tissue massage and hot stones as desired. A choice of cooling or warm relaxing towels is available. Inquire about booking a massage when reserving your room or get the works and book our Relax, Refresh, & Rejuvenate Package directly.
- Anruss & Company Salon & Spa is located in downtown Natchez. Anruss & Company has an upscale and charming atmosphere with delightful services, including a hair care, manicures, pedicures, massages, facial and body treatments. Also, if you’re looking to perfect your bridal look for your Mississippi elopement, Anruss has bracelets, necklaces, hair pins and more.
- Pamper Me Please is a full-service salon that offers a plethora of services from head to toe, such as body wraps, massages, skin care, hair care, tanning, waxing, manicures, and pedicures.
- Riverfront Royale Salon & Med Spa is located on the banks of the Mississippi River where the atmosphere offers a style and class. The spa offers services such as massages, scrubs and wraps, facials and specialty treatment, Reiki, waxing, spa manicures and pedicures. Riverfront Royale is also a hair salon where professional stylists will perfect your beauty needs using the finest techniques and products.
- Elliott & Company Salon, Spa and Dry Bar provides anything from hair, nail, and facial treatments, to Botox, eyelash extensions, spray tans and more. If you’re looking to indulge a bit further, Elliott & Company also offers mimosas and other cocktails.
Ask us for a 2017 Downtown Shopping Guide at check-in for your shopping pleasure.
Specialty & Gifts
- The Old South Trading Post is a specialty and gift shop carrying all sorts of items and souvenirs from all natural jams and jellies, pralines and candles, T-Shirts, hand-made soaps, caps and more.
- Silver Street Gallery & Gifts is located under the hill by the Mississippi River and carries unique gifts, art and home décor.
- Darby’s Gifts & Fudge is located in downtown Natchez and boasts two stories of beautiful furniture, gifts, home décor, clothing, accessories and the best fudge the South has to offer.
- Moreton’s Flowerland is more than just a great place to get fresh cut flowers; it is a magical gift shop with lots of unique treasures for your home or to give as gifts to newlyweds or graduates.
- Nest offers seasonal blooming flowers, unique gifts, home decor, and event planning for your every need. Hours are Wednesday-Saturday 10-6 and by appointment.
- Consign & Design is a consignment shop with all kinds of trinkets and treasures that have been handed down from generation to generation.
- Franklin Street Antique Mall is the place to go if you’re looking for furnishings from an earlier time in American history, and you will find they offer a nice mix of 17th and 18th century furnishing to browse.
- The Pampered Soul Boutique located in downtown Natchez offers women’s fashions, formal dresses, gowns, jewelry, shoes and much more.
- The Mill is a clothing and apparel store with a stylish wardrobe for men of all ages. Prices are reasonable and there are many unique finds to help you complete your signature look.
- Mon’ Amie Children’s Boutique is a shop for kids of all ages with clothing for newborns and up to sizes 12-16 for girls and boys. Mon’ Amie also carries toys, accessories, shoes, bedding, artwork and more.
Book your stay at Devereaux Shields House to be pampered and relax in Natchez today!Book Now