Great Adventures in the Miss-Lou ©
Our Natchez and Mississippi State Bed & Breakfast Associations and Miss-Lou Tours are collaborating to provide unique southern adventure experiences for the Adventure Tourism Traveler. We suggest extended and multiple-day southern stays for your greater pleasure. Call Ron or Eleanor at 601-304-5378 to make all arrangements for you with overnight stays at Devereaux Shields House.
Typical Natchez-Based Adventures to Choose
Call Ron or Eleanor for excursion descriptions. Pricing below is per person based on minimum 4 participants (unless specified otherwise) for ½ day excursions, weather permitting, tips are appreciated. Room rate is not included. Participants may select almost any combination to create full-day excursions using pricing as a guide. Final quote will be provided once participant choices are made. Group rates apply to parties of 10 or more travelers.
Outdoors with Jim Bob of Redneck Adventures (minimum 2 participants)
- Hunting – from $250
- Fishing – from $250
- Kayaking – from $250
- Custom – call for quote
Photography/Ecology Tours and Regional Nature Adventure Photography
- Driving/Walking (Minimum 2 participants) – from $99
- Pontoon Boating – from $149
Special Interest Tours
- Discover the Mississippi River Pontoon Boat Tour – from $149
- Miss-Lou’s Odd Treasures – from $149
- Patriotic Tour – from $79
- Cultural & History Tour – from $79
- African-American History Tour – from $79
- Richard Wright Ramble – from $79
- Tour of Churches – from $79
- Natchez Indian Tour – from $79
Southern Cuisine Experiences
- Tastes of the South – (Lunch-Seasonal) (Menus available) – from $79
Enjoy a delicious southern lunch with tantalizing boudin, gumbo, fixings,
Old South wine and Southern stories at a lakeside resort.
- Cajun Cooking Creations – Seafood Boil, Couchon de Lait (seasonal) – Call for quote
How to Book Your Adventure
Tours are booked through Redneck Adventures and Miss-Lou tours. 7-10 day advanced booking is suggested at this time, but shorter times may be available. We can make all arrangements for you with overnight stays at Devereaux Shields House. Room rate will be added to the tour pricing above, based on double occupancy. Based on availability of tour guide and room availability at Devereaux Shields House Bed & Breakfast. Please call Ron or Eleanor at (601) 304-5378 to discuss tour availability and pricing.